Homoeopathic “First-Aid” Course
“How to prescribe and use homoeopathic remedies
in cases of acute complaints? “
This four week course will cover the basics in Homoeopathy.
Apart from learning some background you will also learn how to look for the most important symptoms and how they relate to remedies.
Remedies and corresponding symptoms will be explored.
29 August, 5,12 and 19 September 2019
Location: Auld Alliance Merchants, 6 York Rd, Mt Evelyn
Total Cost $125.00 (includes Homoeopathic Prescriber).
Places are limited so booking is essential!
Please call 03 9737 1000 today to secure your place.
Our course will teach you the following:
- Principles of Homoeopathy.
- Difference between Homoeopathy and Allopathic (Western) medicine and how they can work side by side.
- Differences between acute and chronic illnesses.
- Guidelines for using Homoeopathic remedies at home.
- How to use resources to find the correct remedy.
We will discuss remedies for:
- Colds and Flu-like symptoms
- Diarrhea and Constipation
- Upset Stomach
… and more!
History of Homoeopathy
Principles of Homoeopath
- Law of Similars
- Totality of Symptoms
- Single Remedy
Difference between Homoeopathy and Allopathy
Arnica – Aconite – Belladonna – Chamomilla
Looking at Health and Disease
Why do we get sick?
– how do they differ from chronic conditions
Conditions that can be treated at home
Apis – Arsenicum – Bryonia – Rhus Toxicondendron
Is homoeopathy safe?
Acute case taking
Case taking framework
Coffea – Pulsatilla – Gelsemium – Nux Vomica
Medicine repetition & what to expect
How to use resources to find the remedy
Comperative Materica Medica
Hepar Sulph – Ignatia- Ipecac – Mercurius
Places are limited and booking is essential.
So call 03 9737 1000 today to secure your place!!